Comments for Through a Mirror Darkly

Moderators: Elite Guard Officers, Executive Officers

<<

ByteSlinger

Master of the Portal
Master of the Portal

Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Comments for Through a Mirror Darkly

This is EagleRock re-creating the comments thread for Byte's story. The story itself will be kept in its own thread for easy-reading purposes. Any and all comments can be directed here.

If you are looking for a link to the original comments thread, go here.

Enjoy!
<<

ByteSlinger

Master of the Portal
Master of the Portal

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Re: Comments for Through a Mirror Darkly

Wow. I just realized it's been months since the last chapter. I really need to spend some time and finish it up...maybe during some "quiet time" in the next few weeks...sorry about that. :?
<<

SlntCobra1

Discharged
Discharged

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:10 pm

That's the problem with us writers, we have a good creative flow going for like weeks, even months at a time, then we just drop off the grid. And since my mind has been working on math these last 2 months, and will be for 2 months more, I may get my story updated come mid-late December or early January. >_>
95% of teens would cry if the Jonas brothers were about to jump off of a 10 story building. I'm one of the 5% who would bring popcorn and invite friends.
CLICK MAH SIG!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
<<

Lizzardis

Advanced Soldier
Advanced Soldier

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:42 pm

I wished that you'd have finished this story Byte. I thought I'd appear back in our private forums for a quick nostalgic moment and stumbled across yours, and Eagles stories. I would have loved for you to have finished these stories, and even better if they were in PDF format as I seem to have misplaced my copy. But ahh well, I just suppose I'll have to read through them all again on here.

Yours, like Eagles, still make me feel the same as I did when you first created each and every chapter. The suspense, and excitement of reading the stories, certainly takes me back to when hitting that refresh button over and over, was all part and parcel of finding out how the story continues.
<<

ByteSlinger

Master of the Portal
Master of the Portal

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:59 pm

Lizzardis wrote:I wished that you'd have finished this story Byte. I thought I'd appear back in our private forums for a quick nostalgic moment and stumbled across yours, and Eagles stories. I would have loved for you to have finished these stories, and even better if they were in PDF format as I seem to have misplaced my copy. But ahh well, I just suppose I'll have to read through them all again on here.

Yours, like Eagles, still make me feel the same as I did when you first created each and every chapter. The suspense, and excitement of reading the stories, certainly takes me back to when hitting that refresh button over and over, was all part and parcel of finding out how the story continues.

You know, I was just thinking about this yesterday....maybe it's time to finish this up. :D
<<

Lizzardis

Advanced Soldier
Advanced Soldier

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:55 pm

ByteSlinger wrote:You know, I was just thinking about this yesterday....maybe it's time to finish this up. :D

Great minds think alike!

Maybe it is, and maybe I'll pop back every now and again, unless I am kept up to date in other ways. I wish you the best of luck Byte <3
<<

EagleRock

Chief Barracks Officer
Chief Barracks Officer

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:21 pm

I hope you do finish your story, Byte! Thanks for posting about it, Lizz! Goes to show what one surreptitious post can do, right?

As far as mine, considering what happened regarding certain characters in my own story, I don't feel able to complete it.

Return to Barracks Recreation Room