<<

SlntCobra1

Discharged
Discharged

Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Duel Academy -- A Romantic Comedy

Chapter 1:

Arrival

Right so my name is Trevor and I'm the newest student at Duel Academy. I passed the entrance exam with flying colors and was told that I'm an Obelisk Blue student. I like to think of myself as a Dragon Duelist. I like to have a total of a 50 card deck, that is excluding my fusion monsters.

Here is my deck

Monsters --> 30

Monster breakdown: 9 normal monsters; 20 effect monsters; 1 ritual/effect monster; 24 dragon type monsters; 2 warrior type monsters; 2 spellcaster type monsters; and 2 fiend type monsters

Blue-Eyes White Dragon -- 3
Paladin Of White Dragon
Kaibaman
The White Stone Of Legend
Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon
Red-Eyes B. Dragon -- 2
Red-Eyes B. Chick
Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV8
Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV6
Armed Dragon LV10
Armed Dragon LV7
Armed Dragon LV5
Armed Dragon LV3
Luster Dragon -- 3
Dark Magician
Mask Of Darkness
Felgrand Dragon
Twin-Headed Behemoth
Buster Blader
Tyrant Dragon
Decoy Dragon
Magician Of Faith
Sangan
Masked Dragon
Mirage Dragon

Spells --> 15

Spell breakdown: 1 field spell; 1 ritual spell; 10 normal spells; 3 equip spells

Mountain
White Dragon Ritual
Terraforming
Foolish Burial
Level Up!
Monster Reborn
Swords Of Revealing Light
Stamping Destruction -- 3
Polymerization
Mage Power
Premature Burial
Ancient Rules
Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou

Traps --> 5

Trap breakdown: 3 normal traps; 1 continuous trap; 1 counter trap

Magic Cylinder
Hidden Book Of Spell
Jar Of Greed
Dragon's Rage
Negate Attack

Fusions --> 2

Fusion breakdown: 1 spellcaster & 1 Dragon

Dark Paladin
Five-Headed Dragon

So there I was heading to class when I bump into none other than the most gorgeous woman that I have ever set eyes upon.

"OOF!"

"Are you alright?" I hear this girl ask me.

"Yea, I'm sorry for bumping into you, I'm still trying to get a feel for Duel Academy." I say to her as I'm regathering my composure. Then I could feel my cheeks turn a deep crimson.

"Um, your face is red." the girl says to me.

"Wha?! Not it isn't. Anyway, what's your name? Only one as beautiful as you must be heaven sent."

The girl blushes and says, "I'm Alexis Rhodes. What's your name?"

"The name's Trevor. I'm a Dragon Duelist." I'd tell her my self-made nickname but that's for another time.

"Nice to meet you Trevor. What brings you to Duel Academy?" Asks Alexis.

"Well does that question even really need to be answered?"

"When you put it that way, I guess not. You're pretty sharp and quick witted." She says.

"Thanks. I've always thought so myself. I guess I'll see you around Alexis?"

"Sure, we'll be seeing a lot of each other because we're both Obelisk Blue students after all." She says while winking at me.

Blushing, I say to Alexis "Cool, nice to meet someone so heavenly in her looks and someone who has an extremely angelic voice, I might add."

"My, aren't you getting a bit too friendly." Alexis says with some surprise in her voice.

Whuh oh, better turn down the charm. I thought to myself. "Sorry, I've always though of myself as a romantic kind of guy."

DUEL!
95% of teens would cry if the Jonas brothers were about to jump off of a 10 story building. I'm one of the 5% who would bring popcorn and invite friends.
CLICK MAH SIG!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
<<

SlntCobra1

Discharged
Discharged

Post Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:04 am

Re: Duel Academy -- A Romantic Comedy

Chapter 2:

Getting Around

Picking up where I left off, I had just told Alexis that I've always kind of thought of myself as a romantic kind of guy. Back to the story.

"Really now?" Alexis asks me.

"Yea," I chuckle a bit "sorry if I came on too strong."

"No need to apologize Trevor. In fact that was rather nice of you to compliment me like that." Says Alexis

Then I hear some arguing off in the distance. What the argument is about, I have no idea. One is in a red blazer and black undershirt, gray slacks and red sneakers. The other is in a black cloak and wearing a black shirt as well.

"Hey Alexis, who're they?" I ask.

"Hm? Oh those two? That's Jaden and Chazz. They're rivals and are always at each other's necks." Alexis tells me.

"Are they now? What kinds of decks do they run, most often that is." I further my inquiry.

"Jaden prefers Elemental Heroes and Neo Spacians while Chazz used to run a Chthonian deck. Then he went to an Ojama/VWXYZ deck. Now he's dropped the VWXYZ set in place for an Armed Dragon/Ojama deck. That sum it up for you?" She asks.

"That's perfect. Thanks Alexis. What kind of deck do you run?" My inquiry continues.

"Oh me, why spoil the fun, when we could duel now?" Alexis says while grinning at me and has lowered her eyebrows.

"R-r-r-really? Wow, first day I'm here and I'm already dueling whom I'm guessing is the most beautiful girl around." I manage to say with some sort of semblance of a coherent thought.

"Did someone say duel?" asks Jaden.

"Shut up Jaden." quipped Chazz.

"Oh hey guys, meet the newest Obelisk Blue student, Trevor." Alexis says pointing to me.

"Howdy." I say to the two of the other students.

"The name's Jaden, Jaden Yuki."

"And I'm Chazz Princeton, otherwise known as The Chazz."

"You must be joking. Who talks in the 3rd person? It sounds a little weird if you ask me. But, that's your prerogative." I say to Chazz with a little more than a freaked out tone.

"Good point Trevor." said Alexis looking at Chazz quizzically.

"Who cares? I wanna see a duel!" Jaden says with nothing short of excitement.

"Well you heard the guy. Let's duel!" Alexis says while grinning.

"You sure you want to duel me? I'm pretty powerful to say the least." I warned Alexis.

"Oh, confident are we?" asks Alexis.

"You might say that." I say while mentally admiring my deck.

"Well then Trevor, let's see if you can back that up." snaps Alexis.

"Alright, fine with me." I tell her with an extremely confident tone.

Alexis uses a Cyber girl deck which consists of the following:

Monsters --> 10

Monster breakdown: 1 normal monster; 6 effect monsters; 3 ritual monsters

Blade Skater
Cyber Tutu
Cyber Gymnast
Etoile Cyber
Cyber Prima
Cyber Petite Angel
Cyber Angel Benten
Cyber Angel Dakini

Cyber Angel Idaten

Spells --> 20

Spell breakdown: 5 quick play spells; 5 equip spells; 5 normal spells; 2 field spells; 3 ritual spells

Allegro Toile
Angel Wing
De-Fusion
Fulfillment of the Contract
Fusion Gate
Fusion Recovery
Fusion Weapon

Machine Angel Ritual -- 3
Mystical Space Typhoon

Polymerization
Pot Of Greed

Prima Light
Raregold Armor
Ritual Sanctuary
Ritual Weapon
Rod Of Silence - Kay'est
Scapegoat
The Warrior Returning Alive

Traps --> 8

Trap breakdown: 4 normal traps; 3 counter traps; 1 continuous trap

A Rival Appears!
Angel Blast
Doble Passe
Hallowed Life Barrier
Meteorain
Pure Pupil
Synthetic Seraphim
Spell Shield Type-8

Fusions --> 2

Fusion breakdown: 2 warriors

Cyber Blader

I had my own duel disk and I think it looks pretty bad ass. Whereas Alexis had one trimmed in blue, an upgraded one that is.

So I followed her to the Duel Arena with my deck and duel disk in hand. Jaden and Chazz in tow when all of a sudden I hear three other people walking down the corridor.

"Eh? Who're those three?" I inquired.

"Oh them? That's Syrus, Zane's little brother, Zane, and Bastion." Answers Alexis.

"Their decks?" I continue.

"Syrus runs a Vehicroid deck. Zane runs a Cyber Dragon deck, and Bastion, he never has the same deck. Though his most common one has Oxygeddons and Hydrogeddons in it. You might say he's a scientific duelist. Very calculating, that one. Cunning as well." Alexis says with a stern look on her face.

"Really? Well I'm a science nut myself. I've always enjoyed the subject, yet here I am a Dragon Duelist." I chuckle "Two totally different subjects. Kinda funny when you think about it."

"Yea it is." Giggles Alexis.

"Hey Alexis?" I ask.

"Hm, what is it Trevor?" she responds.

"Well I was wondering, after the duel, would you mind showing me around?" I ask her while semi-blushing.

"Sure, it's a nice day out and why waste it inside all day?" she responds happily.

"Nice, thank you very much." I say to her.

"You're quite welcome. Now then, let's duel!" she says as we head up to the Dueling arena.

DUEL!
95% of teens would cry if the Jonas brothers were about to jump off of a 10 story building. I'm one of the 5% who would bring popcorn and invite friends.
CLICK MAH SIG!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
<<

SlntCobra1

Discharged
Discharged

Post Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:55 am

Chapter 3:

First Duel

Author's note: The cards in my deck are my actual deck and sometimes I like to play by myself and see what other strategies I can think up. So the cards I draw in this chapter are the cards I drew from my deck.

"So Alexis, who's going to go first?" I ask her.

"Why don't you pick." she responds.

"Alright, I will, normally I'd let the lady go first, but when it comes to dueling, I'm not that nice. So I guess I'll go first." I quipped.

"Hey Trevor?" Jaden says.

"Yea? What's up Jaden?" I answer.

"What're you gonna do after the duel?" he inquires.

"Well Alexis agreed to show me around campus." I tell him.

"Really?" "He sounds surprised" I thought.

"Well sure, it's a nice day, why waste it inside?" Alexis tells Jaden.

"She has a point Jaden." agreed Bastion.

"Yea she does. Anyway, to the arena!!" Jaden says laughing.

"Sounds like a plan, your thoughts Alexis?" I ask her.

"Mmhmm, let's do this." she agrees,

So Alexis and I get to our respective sides of the arena, and then we both activate our duel disks.

"DUEL!" Alexis and I shout. Both of our life points are at 4000

My opening hand looks like this:

Armed Dragon LV3
Tyrant Dragon
Mask Of Darkness
Mago Oscuro (Spanish Dark Magician)
Armed Dragon LV5
Armed Dragon LV7

"I summon my Armed Dragon LV3 in attack mode. And I'll call it a turn, your move Alexis." I say.

She draws her sixth card, and plays two face downs in her spell and trap card zone.

"I summon Cyber Tutu, and since your dragon's attack is higher than my ballerina's, she can attack you directly." Announces Alexis.

I lose 1000, so now I'm at 3000 LP while Alexis is still at 4000.

"Grr, you're gonna regret that. My turn." I leer at her.

I draw, "Since it's my standby phase, I activate my Dragon's effect, I sacrifice him to special summon from my hand, Armed Dragon LV5. Now Armed Dragon, attack Cyber Tutu!"

"Not so fast Trevor, I activate my "Hallowed Life Barrier" trap. You may have destroyed my Cyber Tutu, but I take no damage." she says.

"Fair enough, alright, I end my turn, but since it's the end of my turn, I can sacrifice my Dragon to special summon from my hand, Armed Dragon LV7." I announce.

"Oh man, I'm gonna have to do something. Alright, my turn, I draw. I play one monster in defense mode and end my turn." she says.

"Alright, I draw. I summon Red-Eyes Black Chick, then I activate his effect and sacrifice him to special summon my Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my hand. Red Eyes, attack her face down with Molten Fireball!" I say.

It turns out that she set her Blade Skater, which is now in the graveyard. "Now, Armed Dragon LV7, attack her directly with Dragon Talon Terror!" I yell.

I hear Alexis groan. "Man, you are good Trevor." She is now down to 1200 and I am still at 3000.

"Thanks Alexis. I end my turn. I warned you, didn't I?" I say to her in a jokingly manner.

"Alright my turn. I draw." she says while wearing a small grin.

"Hm, what're you grinning about?" I inquire.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out. I lay one more face down and play a monster in defense mode. Your turn." She taunts.

Raising my eyebrow I say "Hm, alright, I draw. I'm calling your bluff, Red-Eyes, attack her face down with Inferno Fire Blast!"

Her Cyber Gymnast is destroyed, "Armed Dragon, attack her directly with Dragon Talon Terror and end this duel!"

End result, I win, but I don't let it go to my head.

"Good game Alexis." I say to her as we walk towards each other. When we reach other, I extend my hand to her and we shake hands, my face inevitably turns brick red.

"You're pretty strong." she giggles.

"What's so funny?" I ask in a semi-nervous voice.

"You're all red in the face again. Say, how about that tour of the campus now? Maybe I'll give you my email or better yet my cell number. How's that sound?" she suggests.

I can do nothing but stammer as I cannot make words for fear I'll stumble all over myself.

"WHAT?!" the rest of the gang yells in unison.

"You only just met the guy, and you already like him?!" griped Syrus.

"Sy has a point, that's a bit fishy if you ask me." agrees Jaden

"Well, he seems nice, and I did agree to show him around. No harm in having an extra person to contact, right?" she tells them.

I heard the group turn and confer with each other and they came to a conclusion which led to the entire group saying at once, "True enough."

"Well Trevor, shall we?" asks Alexis as she extends her hand to me.

"Alright." I say gleefully.

DUEL!
CLICK MAH SIG!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
<<

SlntCobra1

Discharged
Discharged

Post Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Duel Academy -- A Romantic Comedy 2

Chapter 4:

The Tour

"Uh, guys, could I talk to y'all in private for a few?" I ask the others.

"Sure. What's up?" they all inquire.

"Would y'all mind if this tour were just Alexis and I? I mean, you've seen the way I act when I'm around her, and I think we can all agree that you don't blame me for acting as such, right?" I coax.

"Right." they all agree.

"Wait a minute, why do you not want the rest of us, bro?" asks an extremely oblivious Jaden.

"Mainly because I just want to talk to her in private, just her and myself. Can't a guy want to hang around a woman without his motives being questioned?" I retort.

"No way! If you're going, so is The Chazz." states a rather adamant Chazz.

"Calm down Chazz, Trevor is asking us nicely for some one-on-one time with Alexis. What harm could there be?" says the ever cool headed Bastion.

"See, Bastion's got the idea. Thanks." I say.

"Not a problem." replies Bastion.

"Alright, as long as there's no ulterior motive. Fine." everyone says with a dejected tone.

"Thanks guys." I say as I turn my back to them.

"Oh Alexis, lets get on with the tour. From what I've seen thus far, the campus looks awesome." I tell her as I'm looking around the halls.

"Ok then, let's start with the dorms nearest to the school. That ok with you?" asks a really ecstatic Alexis.

"Sure." I reply as I hold open the door for her. "After you." I tell her as I hold my left hand in front of me motioning for her to go first.

"Oh, well, thank you very much Trevor." says a semi-impressed Alexis.

"Hey, I do what I can, and they say chivalry along with common courtesy is dead. Ha, what a laugh." I tell her in a casual tone.

Chuckling, Alexis compliments, "Good one. You've got a good sense of humor."

"Comedy is all in the timing." I say.

Alright, now we're heading to the Obelisk Blue guys dorm, along the way, I bring up the subject of music.

"Hey Alexis?" I ask.

"Yes?" she answers.

"What kinds of music do you like?" I inquire.

"Hmm, well, I'd have to say soft rock, some hard rock, ballads, you know, songs along those lines. Why do you ask?" she replies.

"Well, it's just that I just so happen to have brought my guitar with me. When I'm not studying, editing my deck, or playing games, I like to play it." I remark.

"Hmm, sounds interesting, would you mind showing it to me?" she asks.

"Of course, since we're almost to the guys dorm, I'll drop by my room and get it. For a little fun, care to race the rest of the way?" I ask in a playful manner.

"Why not? I'll see you at the dorms." she says as I hear her voice receding into the distance.

"Not if I get there first!" I yell and bolt right behind her.

"Say, you're fast, where'd you grow up?" Alexis asks with surprise in her eyes.

"I grew up in the country, so I pretty much know how to step around uneven ground, where to step, it's like second nature to me. Look there's the guys dorm, who's gonna win?" I say almost mockingly.

"Not you, that's for sure." she says sticking her tongue out at me.

"Oh yea, we'll see about that!" I say to her.

Ultimately the race ends in a tie. And now we're both out of breath, but we're laughing. Things are looking up. Just then I hear a rustling in the bushes. Here I am breathless and thinking "You're kidding me? They followed?! Not cool guys, not cool."

Jaden, Chazz, and Syrus emerge from the brush all covered in dirt, twigs, grass stains and leaves in their hair.

"I thought I asked you not to follow. Care to..." between breaths, I finish "explain why you did anyway?"

"I was heading back to the Slifer Dorm when I heard some laughing in this direction, so I thought I'd check it out." says Jaden.

"I tried to tell him let's just go back to the dorm, he wouldn't listen." says Syrus as he turns to face Jaden, "Man you're stubborn, you know that?"

Looking at Sy Jaden replies, "Your point being?"

Syrus just sighs in frustration.

"The Chazz doesn't need to explain himself to any of you. I'm outta here, later." remarks the ever condescending Chazz.

Laughing Jaden yells "Alright, see ya back at the dorm Chazz. Alright, I guess Sy and I will get out of here. Later."

"Bye Jaden." says Alexis.

Under my breath I mutter to myself "Good riddance."

"Hm, you say something Trevor?" Alexis asks.

"Huh, oh I just said bye, I'm still a little winded from racing with you." I say with a semi-nervous laugh.

"Oh, can I ask you something Trevor?" inquires Alexis.

"Go right ahead." I answer.

"Do you find me really attractive?" she asks, point blank to my face.

DUEL!

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5:

Love Interest

Stammering and desperately trying to regain my composure I finally manage to say with a sheepish chuckle "Uh, why do you ask?"

"Well, no reason really. Just forget it. May I see your deck?" she replies cooly.

"O.....k. Sure you can see my deck. Just be careful." I say to her as I hand her my deck.

"Why wouldn't I be careful? It's disrespectful to mishandle someone's cards." Alexis says as she starts thumbing through my deck. "Wow, I am stunned at how powerful this deck is, and I didn't even see the more powerful cards in it when we dueled. Very well constructed." she compliments.

"Shucks, you're making me blush, thanks Alexis. You ready to continue with the tour?" I ask her.

"Oh, thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot about that." says Alexis as she's handing my deck back to me.

"Eh, we're only human, we all make mistakes." I acknowledge.

"True, anyway, you wanna get your guitar since we're at your dorm?" Inquires Alexis.

"Oh, DUH! I knew there was another reason we came this way first." I say smacking my forehead," I'll be right back."

"Ok, I'll be right here." she says leaning against a tree.

So in I go to the dorm and get my guitar, I still have it in my case, so it will be easy to carry around. I look out the window and what do I see, Alexis looking up. Not necessarily in my direction, but she sees me and turns away.

"Alright, I'm back and I have my guitar. Shall we get on with the tour?" I ask her.

"Can I see it first?" she asks with excitement.

"Hmm, maybe once we get to a better location." "Please let us go underneath the bridge and by the ocean." I think to myself.

"Alright, anyway, let's drop by the girls dorm, just so you know where it is." she informs me.

"Sounds good to me." I reply.

So we make our way to the girls dorm and when we get there Alexis proceeds to explain to me that the guys aren't allowed and I understand why.

"Alright, that does it for the girls dorm part of the tour." says Alexis looking at me with a smile.

Just then I hear my stomach growl "Oops, I guess it's lunch time." I say sheepishly.

That's when I hear Alexis' stomach growl as well. "Was that your stomach Alexis?" I say in a playful tone of voice.

Blushing she says "Umm, no. Alright, yes. It is lunch time, you got any ideas?"

"Actually I do, since we're not far from the river, why don't we get some fish?" I suggest.

"Well, I don't see what the harm could be." she agrees.

"Cool, do you know how to fish?" I inquire.

"Uh, not really." she says with a dejected sigh.

"Well then, would you mind if I taught you how?" I ask trying to cheer her up.

"No, I'd be delighted." she says gleefully.

DUEL!
Last edited by SlntCobra1 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Doing it like this, negates the massive copy/pasta and deletion of the other chapters and reposting them. HAHA!
CLICK MAH SIG!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
<<

SlntCobra1

Discharged
Discharged

Post Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Chapter 6:

Fishing Lesson, Part I

"I accidentally forgot to get my tackle box at my room, can you wait here while I go get it?" I ask her.

"Sure Trevor, I'll just be editing my deck or something." Alexis says happily.

"Cool, I'll be back ASAP." I tell her. This was at about 11:30

So I make my way back to my room when I run into Syrus. He's looking through his deck with a somewhat concerned look on his face. Being the nice guy I am, I come up to and ask what's bothering him, let's see what he says, shall we?

"Yo, Sy, what's up dude?" I inquire.

"Oh, I'm just wondering if I have what it takes to be here. All my life I've always had a problem with being confident in my abilities. Would you look through my deck and offer any advice you think I might need?" he pleads.

"Sure, why not. Let's see what you got. Even though Alexis already told me you run a Vehicroid deck, that didn't really tell me much, it helps to see it in person." I remark.

"She told you huh? What else has she told you?" He said with an implied "wink, wink, nudge, nudge, jab, jab.* My face turns about as red as the Slifer jacket he's wearing and being the smart guy he is, he knows something's up.

"Come on, spill it." he starts coaxing me.

I look away and try to act nonchalant but to no avail. "I have absolutely no idea what on earth you're talking about Syrus."

"Come on Trevor, I may not be a confident duelist like everyone else, but I'm pretty smart and quick witted. Ya can't fool me for a second. Spill it!" he says sternly.

"Alright, but you have to swear not to tell anyone, got it?" I answer.

"Yea, not a word." he agrees.

"Good, anyway, she hasn't really told me anything yet , per se. But I do have a strong feeling that....oh crap, I need to go get my tackle box and get back to her, we're fishing and I'm gonna teach her! LATER SYRUS!!" Then I take off like a bullet and make a bee line for my room, I get there and I find my tackle box and my fishing rod and a pocket knife. Then I make a mad dash for the river where Alexis is still waiting. And this is at around 1:30pm. I AM IN DEEP SHIT IF I DON'T GET BACK ASAP. I angrily thought to myself.

"God, WTF WAS I THINKING?! She's not the type to keep waiting, man, I hope she's not too pissed at me." That's when I realize I still have Syrus' deck, I stuck it in my pocket when I took off running. Oh damn, I blame my anxiety for this.

So I'm already halfway back to the fishing hole when I hear Syrus' voice, "WAIT!" I yell back, "Sy, just follow me, I know what happened. So just follow me, ok dude?" He replies, "Alright."

So I make it back to the fishing hole and out of breath, yet again, and Alexis looks up, she has a slight annoyed look on her face. I look up and meet her eyes, and I realize I might be in trouble. Man oh man, talk about an awesome first day, right? I just hope she understands.

DUEL!
CLICK MAH SIG!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
<<

SlntCobra1

Discharged
Discharged

Post Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Chapter 7:

Apologizing

Panting and gasping for air, I desperately explain to Alexis that while on my way back to my room, I ran into Syrus and he was perusing his deck and looked like he was more than a bit dismal.

"Alexis, I'm terribly and genuinely sorry for being so late, I ran into Syrus on my way back to my room. He looked like he was having some trouble, and being the helpful guy I am, I thought I'd see what was wrong. Turns out he was looking through his deck, it's a beast when played right." In the distance, I hear Syrus' voice like a pigeon, but a little less guttural. "WAIT UP!!!"

"Oh here you go Syrus. Sorry about that." I say as I hand him his deck, and I get the feeling that Alexis is not exactly pleased with me right now.

Oh, wait, I think I still have it on my person. I thought. I had found my iPod in my pocket, and good thing it was charged and had the perfect song coming up. It's Guns N' Roses' "Patience" Then I also remembered I also have some iPod speakers with me too. Luckily I had an entire arsenal of ballads at my disposal.

If that didn't work, I'll tell her I got caught up with Syrus and I was trying to help him as best I could, but being that I'm not real familiar with Machine types, but when it comes to thinking strategically, I'm pretty damn good at it.

"Trevor," she said with some annoyance in her voice, "why do you have Syrus' deck?"

"Hehehe, well when I was on my way back to my room, I ran into Syrus, and it looked like he needed some help, so I thought I'd offer what little bit of advice I could. Granted I may not favor Machine types, but I can think strategically when I need to do so. And I guess I got caught up in helping him, I overlooked the time and then when I realized what time it was, I bolted for my room and bolted right back." I said with an embarrassed sheepish voice. "Please don't be mad at me. I promised you I'd teach you how to fish and even though it's 1:45 give or take, I will not break that promise. I also promised you some lunch, and I won't break that either. Not only that, we can have some romantic music while we're eating, if it were playing while we're fishing, they'd never bite."

Syrus having heard all of this, figured I was trying to make my move and just happy to have his deck back, he whispered to me "Good luck Trevor, I'll let the two of you alone. From what I could tell by the way you were acting, you're really serious about her, you, my friend have an eye for the finer things in life." He went on his way and as he receded into the forested distance, he yelled back "LATER GUYS!"

Yes!!! Now Alexis and I are all alone, by the river and no one to bother us. I couldn't help but stare at her, she's just an absolute vision of heavenly, angelic beauty. That golden hair, which flowed far superior to that of Aphrodite. I sigh contentedly and begin to fantasize about how my life would be with her at my side. Speaking of her being at my side, I think I have just the song.

Just she glanced over at me, the annoyance washed away from her voice, but in place, her eyes looked at me with amazement and wanting. I hadn't noticed until I heard her stifle a giggle.

"What's so funny Alexis?" I ask quizzically.

She turned away, her face flushed with something more than wanting friendship. As I looked at her, I felt my own face get red with love and anticipation. I managed to regain my composure and had asked in a somewhat broken kind of way "S-so, Alexis, h-h-how about I t-t-teach y-y-you how t-t-to fish?"

She found my stuttering to be cute and amusing, but she was unaware of the afternoon I had planned. For this type of angelic beauty, you must spring things on her, surprise her with romance. Why tell her and spoil the fun?

"Sure, I'd like that, and anything else you might think I need to know." She had said in a distinct playful voice, again, I stared at her ravishing heavenly looks. I thought to myself, "God, she is so gorgeous, heavenly, and that voice is just absolutely purer than that of anything I have ever heard. Not to mention those really seductive curves of hers." I turn an intense shade of crimson at the thought of that I just might get to sit next to her and be that close to someone so damn hot. As I was taking my duel disk off and laying it near me so as not to get stolen, I figured I might as well take of my jacket and hang it on a limb.

Then out of nowhere, Alexis asks me a question she had already asked me, though worded differently, but this time, with what sounded like longing and love in her voice, "Trevor, do you find me to be the prettiest girl around?"

I manage to keep from getting flustered, though in the end I get a little flushed. "Alexis?"

"Yes?" She said with what sounded like a wanton lust but wasn't sure if she could follow through, "How about we talk about that over lunch, I don't really think clearly on an empty stomach." I could feel her eying my tall, lean, structured, fit, muscular form. To be honest, I felt a bit embarrassed yet...like I was home. She agrees with me and said that we'd talk over lunch.

So she asked me, "What's the most important thing in fishing?"

Now that I have been able to regain my composure, "Patience for one, not to mention the occasional sticking oneself with hooks and/or lures. Along with getting your line caught in a tree. You know, now that I think about it, maybe we should move farther from the trees. Then again, I don't have surf rods so we really can't go surf fishing. Ah the hell with it, we'll fish here. Hey Alexis?"

"Yes?" she replies.

"I also have some bug spray, I've used it every time I've gone fishing, and it works great. Shall I spray you? I know the smell isn't too appealing to us, but it's better than coming home covered in tick bites, mosquito bites, red bugs, chiggers, etc. Trust me, I should know. I'm like a friggin' buffet to those little bloodsucking varmints."

She mulls the thought of me spraying her and I saw her face get red as a freshly bloomed rose. I could tell she liked the idea of me being that close to her, I didn't hate the idea either. In fact, I rather relished the idea of being that close to someone of which is a magnificently heavenly beauty. Not mention, really, really hot.

So I got the OFF! out of my tackle box and asked her again if she wanted me to spray her, "So, shall I spray you, Alexis?" She replied "Sure, why not." Though her face was still a bit red, as was mine. So I walked over to her and thought while we're setting up, why not ask if she's involved with anyone?

"Alexis?" I ask in a soft tone so as not to scare the fish.

"Hmm?" she answers.

"You're not by any chance involved with anyone, are you?" I asked as I walked over to her.

I could see her face turn red just a little but she stayed calm enough to hold her own during this conversation. "Well, not at the moment, why do you ask Trevor?" I could detect a small hint of anticipation in her voice and I just thought to myself, "YES!! If I keep playing the cool guy, romance cards, I'm a shoo in!!!" Though I could hear my own thoughts clear as a bell, I semi-stammered and came back with "W-w-ell, it's just I've always been shy around girls. I've never had a girlfriend. I've had friends who just happen to be female. That and I barely know anyone here. So if you're interested...please?"

"Well, you seem to be a genuinely nice guy, you don't let your wins go to your head, you definitely know when to put down your deck, unlike Jaden. He's always talking about dueling. I mean I love it as much as the next person, but I'm not always in a mood to duel. Save for a few words, you certainly know how to treat a lady. So, sure. What harm could there be?" she responds.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU R-R-R-REALLY MEAN IT?! YOU AND I, BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND?! REALLY?!"

"Sure. Why not babe?" She winked at me and then blew me a kiss. OH HAPPY FUCKING DAY!!! I honestly didn't think it'd be that easy, but what can I say, I'm a romantic at heart.

Now after I've finished spraying her with the OFF!, I takeout my pocket knife and fashion a fishing rod from a sturdy twig to use myself, while I let Alexis use my fishing rod. It's only fair that she get the fishing rod itself. As I began to tie some fishing line to my little twig, Alexis looked at my fishing rod with something of a quizzical look. When I saw this, I asked her "Something the matter Alexis?" She replied, "Um, what exactly do I do to get the bait.." I interjected her "Lure, that is a lure. There's a difference. Just a little note. Bait is usually either worms, chicken liver which is used for catfish, and the worms attract most any type of fish. When you're surf fishing, you're gonna want to use chum, which is basically fish guts and blood."

Alexis thought that to be a bit more than stomach churning, but she held steady. "Sorry for the interruption, just letting you know the terminology." "That's alright Trevor. So, how do I cast this?" I was amazed she knew that getting the line in the water is casting. "Well you see that button on the reel there?" I asked pointing to it. "This ball-looking thing?" she asked looking at the rod. "Yes, you see that button?" I say. "Yes, do I hold it?" she says still looking at the rod. "Wow you catch on quick Alexis, I'm impressed. Anyway, when you're ready to cast your line, you take it behind your head while holding the button and then at the height of the cast, you release while still throwing your arm forward. Think you got that?"

"Well, it sounds too complicated, but I suppose I can give it a shot. What'll you be using?" she inquires. "Oh, me? Why do you think I made a pole from a twig?" I quip. "Anyway, I've got extra fishing line so I'm covered. I also have extra swivels so I can go with hook and bait or lure fishing. Personally, I prefer lure fishing. That way, I don't have to worry about sticking myself on a hook while goring a worm." When she heard the last part she gave me a bit of a disgusted "blech" look. I found that to be somewhat amusing. I chuckled to myself, but not so loud as to let her overhear.

"So Alexis, ready to go fishing now?" I ask her.

"Sure, I'm starved." she says with glee.

"Cool, if we catch anything, I'll be sure to scale it, clean it, and cook it. Nothing like grilled fish over an open flame." I say thinking about the grilled fish.

"Sounds delicious, where'd you learn all this stuff anyway?" she wonders.

"It helps to have grown up in the country. Back home I lived in a log cabin with my folks and my older brother. The house was 1000 ft back in the woods from the road. We also have a total of like 6 acres of land. So I know how to take care of myself if I ever get lost in the woods. That and my dad took my brother and I fishing a lot when we were kids. You might even call me a renaissance man." I say giving her a bit of my background.

"Wow...I'm not sure what to say to that, except, you seem to get cooler as the seconds go by." she answers.

DUEL!
CLICK MAH SIG!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
<<

SlntCobra1

Discharged
Discharged

Post Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Chapter 8:

Fishing Lesson, Part II

So there we were our lines in the water, a nice breeze was blowing and the fish weren't biting. Alexis looked like she was enjoying herself and my company. Unbeknownst to her, I was slowly moving closer to her just so I could sit next to my golden-haired, sultry, seductive, angel. And yes I'm bright red in the face.

While I'm moving ever closer to her, she catches me out of the corner of her eye and asks if I would like to sit next her. I jumped at the chance, but of course my face was redder than the surface of Mars.

So I replied, "You really mean it?"

"Of course I do babe, why would I ask you if I didn't want you sitting next to me. Silly." I walked over to her and I sat down to where I could still keep an eye on my duel disk and jacket.

Then she asked me the same question again, "Trevor, I need to know if you find me extremely attractive, we can't be dating if I can't get a straight answer out of you." I could tell she was being serious, so I thought that I couldn't avoid it a third time.

"Alright, well ever since I set eyes on you, I knew that you are the one for me, no one could ever compare to your beauty. Now that I think about it, beauty is a major understatement when it comes to you. I can barely think straight when I'm around you Alexis." I explain. "That's another thing, your name is as gorgeous as you are, if not more so. Never in all my life have I heard a name as enchanting, angelic, heavenly, or lovely as that. Not only your name, but your voice is like 1,000 harps being plucked in harmony. It is so tender, loving, and caring in its sound. Speaking of which, it seems as though you've adopted a pet name for me, am I right?" I ask.

Giggling Alexis replies, "You might say that."

"Then would you mind if I did the same thing for you?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Well, what did you have in mind?" she asked with a twinge of lust in her eyes and she lowered her eyelids and began to stand up while ignoring the fishing rod.
At this point, my heart is racing faster than I've ever felt it beat before. She was walking slowly and sexy-like towards me, not that I mind, in fact, I enjoyed it very much.

She asked again in a seductive voice, "What did you have in mind Trevor?"
I could do nothing but get red in the face and gulp at how sexy she's acting. I stammered a bit but I was able to have a complete sentence form, regardless of the stammering.

I cleared my throat and had suggested "Well, how about Alexi?"

She stopped, "Alexi, eh? Cute name, Trevor. Much cuter and much more original than "Lex" which is what Jaden sometimes calls me. Ugh, you know, I don't know what I ever saw in him at all. You're much cooler than he is anyway. Not to mention, much more attractive. You look like there's something else you want to tell me, care to share?"
Remember when I mentioned that I had a self-made nickname? Well, I figured that now was a good time to bring it up.

"Actually, yes there is," I said trying so damn hard to ignore the growing tightness in my shorts "I came up with a self-made nickname a while back, like before I even came here to Duel Academy."

"A self-made nickname, huh?" she ponders.

"Yea, promise me you won't laugh, ok?" I insist.

"I promise. Now let's hear it." she said with a bit of surprise and excitement in her voice.

"My self-made nickname is DragonMasterTS." I said thinking in the back of my mind it sounds kind of stupid.

"Wow, that's actually kind of hot." she says.

"REALLY?!" I asked in complete shock.

She looks at me and tells me "Yes, though I can't help but wonder, what does the "TS" stand for?"

I chuckle a bit, and reply "Well, those are the initials of my first and last name, Trevor Sharpe. I came up with the DragonMaster part when I had put four dragon posters in my room at home. That and I am a Dragon Duelist."

What she did next just took me by complete surprise, her face got redder than my Red-Eyes Black Dragon's eyes and she got insanely hot and began to finger herself through her pink panties right in front of me. I could tell she had a dragon fetish, and that turned me on quite a lot. Then she stood up and walked over to me, her face still red as ever, and took my hands and put one on her hot chest and the other between her legs right on her clit. Then what she whispered in my ear damn near drove me wild.

"Trevor, I want your rock hard cock in my hot, wet, sexy, pink pussy, all day long!" I nearly lost my balance at that and almost had a massive nosebleed. Trevor, I am now sure that you love me and this is not the sexual attraction talking, this is from my heart, ever since you first gave me those romantic compliments, I knew that you are the one for me." she says.

"Really Alexi?" I ask in surprise.

"Yes. Now then, you want to go back to fishing or do you want to fool around?" she asks in a really seductive tone.

"Before I answer that, could I tell you one more thing?" I inquire.

"Absolutely Trevor. What is it?" she looks at me quizzically.

"Since I first set eyes on you, I realized I had met the girl of my dreams. You're elegant, gorgeous, beautiful, intelligent, an excellent strategist, your eyes just make me melt, and you're everything I could've ever wanted in a girlfriend. I love you Alexis Rhodes."

When she heard that her eyes became glazed over with emotion, she leaned in to kiss me, I met her soft lips with mine, and at this point, neither of us could ignore the tightness in my shorts. However, I was too busy feeling her up and she was enjoying it immensely. Then she grabbed my cock and began to stroke it while we were still kissing. By this time I had gone behind her panties and was fingering her hot, wet, pink, sexy pussy. She was getting wetter and wetter by the second, and after a bit, I took my hand from her wet little slit and tasted her warm juices.

"Mmm, strawberry. One of my favorite flavors." Alexis was panting and moaning with pleasure, and then she slowly unbuttoned her tank top and showed me her sexy tits. I almost came at that sight. Upon seeing those sexy pillows of love, I just couldn't help myself. I began feeling them, all the while Alexis was getting hornier and wetter.

"Hey Alexis," I said while trying to catch my breath "seeing as how neither of us can concentrate on fishing, why don't we just go ahead and fool around for a bit? Then we can get back to fishing, is that ok with you?"

"Yes," she said moaning in ecstasy "I'm still hungry for fish, but right now, I'm more hungry for your cock."

I begin to remove her skirt and her bra; she just gets redder in the face. Then I begin to work my hands all over her soft, smooth skin. Then out of nowhere, I hear a rustling in the distance.

"Oh crap, I think someone's coming, hurry, go behind a tree and get dressed and I'll get back to fishing!" I whisper to her in a rushed manner.

Alexis looks at me with a bit of a pouty and disappointing face, I couldn't help but be somewhat heartbroken at that, but I figured it was better to feign innocence than to be caught and face possible expulsion.

"Hey Alexis, I have an idea, give me your contact info and we'll see if we can't figure something out for tonight possibly, does that sound like a plan?" I ask.

"Well, I suppose, but I was getting really excited and wet. I really wanted you to take my virginity. But I suppose we better play it safe than to get caught and face possible expulsion." she agrees.

"Wow we think practically along the same wavelengths. It's as if we were made for each other. Anyway, I'm gonna get back to fishing and I'll use my rod if you wouldn't mind, so I can at least try and catch something and have a chance at angling it so we can eat." I explain.

"Sure just let me finish getting cleaned up as best I can and I'll join you, in the meantime, would you check to see if anyone is there?" she said from behind the tree.

"Sure thing Alexi, let me just check the rod real quick." I move over to my rod, and not 5 seconds after I pick it up, I feel a big tug on it, "WHOA! Looks like I got a big lunker here, come on you, you fish are stupid enough to fall for shiny looking lures with hooks, so you deserve to be caught and eaten!" I heard Alexis giggle at that, and I think to myself "Damn, if she ain't the one for me."

I turn my head and I see someone coming through the brush and he has a dinosaur bandanna on his head and is wearing combat boots. He looks muscular, much more so than I do, but he's in Ra Yellow.

Then I ask Alexis "Hey Alexi, who's that?" She pokes her head around the tree just enough to see but not enough that she can be seen.

"Oh him? That's Tyranno Hassleberry. He hangs around with Jaden, Bastion, and Syrus. But most of the time, he and Syrus are at each other's throats over who is Jaden's second in command. He runs a dinosaur deck, pretty powerful as well. You wouldn't believe it, but he has dinosaur DNA in him, he had an accident when he was digging at an archeological site a few years ago and the doctors gave him a dinosaur bone in his leg to replace the one he lost. Kinda neat when you think about it." explains Alexis

"Dinosaurs eh? Sounds fun, but I can't duel on an empty stomach nor much of anything else."

"Tsk, ugh. Great, another one." I could hear some sort of disappointment in her voice.

"What's wrong Alexis?" I ask with a twinge of worry.

"Well, it's just that's one of the things about Jaden that annoyed the hell outta me, and I was hoping you'd be different." Alexis says with slight disgust.

"Oh fuck, I can't lose her now, she's just too damn perfect for me." I think to myself. "NO! I am different; it just doesn't make sense to do much of anything when you're low on energy. Please don't lump me in with Jaden. I love you Alexis."

"Well, what have we here? Howdy private, the name's Sergeant Hassleberry!" says the Ra student. I notice he has a really obvious southern accent as well.

"Howdy Sergeant, my name's Trevor." I say to him.

"Hey Hassleberry." says Alexis from behind the tree.

"Oh, hi Alexis. Say, I hear ya, but I can't see ya, where are ya?" the sergeant inquires.

"I'm behind the tree." she explains.

"Why are you behind the tree?" the sergeant says, furthering his inquiry.

"I'll answer that. To be honest, Sergeant, it's really none of your business. Anyway, Alexis and I were just about ready to catch to fish when you walked up on us." I explain.

"Fishing, eh? Sounds fun, care if I join ya?" the eager sergeant asks.

"Grr, is it too much to ask for a little alone time with my girlfriend? Really, is it all that fucking difficult? Suck it up man, just suck it the hell up. You don't want to be on anyone's bad side your first year here, that's always a bad idea.

Love be a cruel mistress. It can make a person say and do things they wouldn't normally do.

DUEL!
Last edited by SlntCobra1 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CLICK MAH SIG!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
<<

SlntCobra1

Discharged
Discharged

Post Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Chapter 9:

Redemption

I went to check the string of fish that I had been catching and it looked to be enough for about 5-6 meals at best. I figured that was enough for a while and packed up my fishing gear and proceeded to take out my pocketknife and dig a small trench through which the river could flow so I could get the fish cleaned and ready for cooking over an open flame. After getting the fish scaled, gutted, and cleaned, I gathered up some twigs, leaves, and other material needed for a fire.

When the fire was going, I could feel just a twinge of tension in the air and it was definitely coming from Alexis. I thought to myself Not good. Man is she high quality. But, I can't lose her at all. I could never forgive myself if I lost her to another guy. Just then Hassleberry asked, "Hey Trevor, what kind of deck do you run?"

"Hmm, oh me? I run a Dragon deck. I consider myself a Dragon duelist. Not to brag or anything, but a pretty damn good one at that." I explain while inadvertently letting my ego inflate to three times the size of my head.

"Really? Then maybe you should try your luck against Zane or Atticus. They're two of the strongest students here." remarked the smirk sergeant.

"Perhaps later," I say as I turn to Alexis, " could I speak with you in private for a few?"

Looking at me with one eye open and the other closed, she replies, "I guess."

Crap, I'm pretty sure that she ain't exactly happy with me right now. I need to think of something and quick.

Alright, now Alexis and I are further away from Hassleberry so he can't hear us.

"Alright, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" she asks with the ever present stern tone.

"Well, remember when I made that comment about how I thought it would be interesting to test my strength against Hassleberry in a duel?" I ask.

"Yea, what about it?" inquired Alexis.

"Well, you said and I quote 'Ugh, not another one.' did I do something to upset you? If so, I deeply apologize and I would never, ever in an eternity want to do something that would hurt you, I love you Alexis. I don't want to..." feeling myself starting to sniffle, I manage to finish my thought "lose you Alexis."

"Awww, well, if you must know, I was a bit put off by that comment because that's exactly what Jaden is like. He always has his head in the game and fixing up his deck. He never pays attention to others around him. Take me for example, I originally had a crush on him, but, he didn't notice. So in order to try and bring this to light, I started hanging around him more often. Does he notice, nope. Then I asked Chazz to build an add-on to the Slifer Red dorm and I moved in. Again, he doesn't notice.He even dueled one of the best tennis players here and he did win, however, the deal was whoever won was to be my fiancé. Then he asked 'So, what does fiancé mean anyway?' That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Ya see where I'm going with this Trevor?" Alexis explains.

Sniffling I tell her, "Yea, I do. I was merely making comment and nothing more though. So, are we ok now?"

Hugging me, she pulls my head onto her left shoulder "Shhh, it's all right Trevor. It's ok, I didn't intend for you to think that I would dump you over something as inconsequential as little comment like that. Now how about we go back and get some fish, hmm, that sound like a good idea babe?"

"Mmhm, I love you Alexis. And to prove it, I want you to listen to a song I have on my iPod. Luckily I have my speakers as well." I say.

"Sure, I'll listen to it." Alexis agrees.

"YES!! But what she doesn't know is that I have an excellent singing voice and am able to keep on pitch all the time, save for a few songs." I think to myself.

Boston's "Livin' For You"

Livin' without you never could be so wrong
Don't need to say it, I never waited so long
Thinking about you in everything I do
Love is for giving
You know I'm just livin' for you
And I, I never needed to lie
Can't you see I believe in my heart when I'm saying
It's love that you see
You're just the one for me
I'm praying

Maybe I'm dreaming, don't want to wake up now
Baby, I love you, I always knew it somehow
Happened so easy, don't need to think it through
It's not so amazing
Been going so crazy for you

Dreaming and hoping, hoping that dreams come true
You're my religion, girl, I've been living for you
Don't want to fight it, tried everything I know
I won't deny it
You're everywhere I try to go

And I, I never needed to lie
Can't you see I believe in my heart when I'm saying
Its love that you see
You mean the world to me
I'm praying for you

Knew it so easy, don't have to think it through
Love is for giving
I know I'm just livin' for you

Love is for giving
I know I'm just livin' for you

(scholz)

After the song is done, Alexis' eyes well up in tears and she just hugs me and is telling me she loves me and nothing will ever keep us apart.

Just as she begins to regain her composure, Hassleberry shouts, "Hey Trevor, Alexis, y'all gonna cook this fish or what?"

Smacking my forehead I say "Crap, we got caught up in all this that we STILL HAVE YET TO EAT!!!! Ah well, at least it's only about 3:30 or so." Chuckling, "Shall we head back Alexis?" I ask while I extend my hand to her.

Blushing she agrees. "Yes, let's head back."

So we walk back hand in hand and as we're walking Alexis is getting closer to me and I get red in the face. She looks up and giggles but not loud enough for me to hear. When we get back to the "camp site" Hassleberry took the liberty of getting the fish started cooking. Then he saw that Alexis and I were holding hands and that she was leaning on me and looked happy.

"Oh, what have we here?" inquired the sharp witted sergeant.

"Hmm? Oh you mean Alexis and I, right?" I retorted.

"Yea, how'd you land her as a girlfriend?" smirked the sergeant.

"BWAH! After recovering from my initial surprise, I manage to stammer out something of semblance, "W-w-w-whh-hh-who told you th-th-th-that?!"

Alexis giggled at my reaction. "Trevor, you are just too cute sometimes, you know that? You really are something else, silly."

"Alright Hassleberry, ya got me." I confessed.

"HA! I knew it. So, how did you land her?" he said grinning.

"Well, to be honest, I'm not really sure myself. Aside from the fact that I'm a romantic guy and people say Chivalry is dead, when I'm doing all I can to make sure it isn't lost forever like Latin, ¬.¬." I say with a twinge of annoyance.

By now Alexis was just laughing out loud, what can I say, comedy is all in the timing and how you make facial expressions.

Smelling the air I can feel my mouth water "Mmm, I think the fish is just about done. Too bad I don't have a portable spice rack. ¬.¬, ah well, let's eat shall we?"

Alexis was wiping tears from her eyes from laughing too hard but eventually managed to say "Sure I'm starved."

DUEL!
CLICK MAH SIG!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
<<

SlntCobra1

Discharged
Discharged

Post Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:00 am

Chapter 10:

The Kiss

As Alexis, Hassleberry, and I are eating, Alexis reminds me of my guitar.
"Hey Trevor, you are gonna show me your guitar, right?"

"I'd nearly forgotten, thanks Alexi."

"I still love that nickname. I love you Trevor."

"Ah, stop, you're making me blush." I chuckle. "Alright, just let me wash up a bit and I'll show you my guitar."

"This should be good." Hassleberry said with a full mouth. Alexis shot him a disgusted look and all he had to say was "What?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Since there are no towels around, the next best thing would be my clothes." I said to no one in particular. After I dry my hands enough so as not to hurt my guitar, I open up the case;

"LEMME SEE IT!!!!" Butted in Hassleberry.

"Dude, calm down, you'll get to see it when I take it out of the case. Geez." I said with some annoyance in my voice.

"Fine, be that way." Hassleberry growled.

Sighing, "Oy, alright, I got it open and Alexi, you too Hassleberry, be aware that I'm not able to play a song from start to finish. I tend to just switch from chord to chord and just screw around on my guitar. Granted there are tons of songs that I would love to know how to play, but there are just too many to choose from that I can't stay with one song at a time. I hope you don't think less of me because of that Alexis."

"No, I could never do anything that would hurt you, and vice versa, right babe?"

I start to blush "Yea, you're absolutely right." I said while I was chuckling. "However....
That caught their attention

"Yeah?" Alexis and Hassleberry asked inquisitively,

"I do know the opening riffs to two of my favorite songs. One is AC/DC's "Hell's Bells" and the other is Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters." I hope you don't hold that against me Alexis."

She looks at me for a couple seconds and blinks, "No hon. I would never do that."

"Cool. Well, here goes nothing." I start to play "Hell's Bells" and both of their eyes go wide in amazement.

"Wow that was cool babe. Let's hear the other one." Chimed Alexis,

"Yea, come on Serge. Let's hear it!!" said an excited Hassleberry,

"Alright chill you two." I said with a chuckle. I then begin to play the opening riff to "Nothing Else Matters" and then I tell to neither of them just aloud, "Now for a song I wrote. I did this with some help from my dad and I did it for a school project a couple years ago before I came here. I don't think I mentioned to anyone yet that I'm also a major mythology nut. I especially enjoy Greek, Roman, and Norse mythology. I haven't mentioned that till now, have I?"

Hassleberry was too busy looking at my guitar to hear my question.

Alexis answered me "No, not until now." she said with a dreamy look in her eyes as she got up close to me. As she drew near, her smell was intoxicating her hair and skin were as soft as newborn kitten's fur. Then she kissed me right on the lips and slipped something in my pocket. I was too busy returning her passionate kiss with one of my own. As soon as our lips parted, I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head and my heart rate increased quite noticeably.

By this time it was somewhere around 5 pm and the sun was heralding the approach of twilight. The walk back to the Academy was at least a 2-hour trek, so I thought I would go ahead, pack up, and get on back so I can prepare for the day ahead.
As I began to get my fishing gear and duel disk, Hassleberry offered to carry my fishing gear but out of respect, he asked if he could carry my duel disk.

"Her Trev, mind if I carry your duel disk?"

I thought about this for a minute, and politely replied "I'd rather you didn't, not because I don't trust you, any friend of Alexis' is a friend of mine, it's just I prefer to hang on to my cards and whatnot, you understand?"

"Sure, I see no reason to say otherwise." he stated.

"Also, thanks for carrying my fishing gear Hassleberry." I said.

"Not a problem. Anything to help a fellow soldier. Let's move out!" he shouted.
Just then, I felt a small sharp jab in the side of my neck. I clutch the right side of my neck and groan in slight discomfort.

Alexis looked a bit worried, "You alright my love?" she asked with some concern in her voice.

Groaning, I say "Yea I'll be fine, but what in the hell was that?"
I rub my neck a little more and feel a sharp point against my fingers, "Hey Alexi, could you check this out for me?"

"Check what out?" she inquired.

I turn to face Hassleberry and point to the point in my neck and state "This, I can feel it against my fingers every time I rub my neck. What do you think it is?"

"Well, you're right, I definitely feel something there, but it's too small to make out to the naked eye. We'd better have Ms. Fontaine examine it, she might know. That sound like a plan Trevor?" she asked.

"Eh, fine by me, but damn if this don't itch like hell!" I growled and showed slight disdain for this UFO (Unidentified Foreign Object, not UFOs from outer space, morons) in my neck.

"Either way, I'm taking you to the nurse, no ifs, ands, or buts about it, understood?" Alexis said in stern tone of voice.

I looked at her and sighed, "Alright, I guess there would be absolutely no point in arguing with you. That and how could I ever say 'no' to those heavenly brown eyes of yours?" I said with a slight smirk.

On our way to the nurse's office, Hassleberry asked, "Hey Trev, where do you want your fishing gear?"

"Oh, just take it back to the Slifer dorm, I'll pick it up later. Possibly sometime tomorrow. I have to get back to my room and have these fish in the mini-fridge in some water or else they'll spoil. It's a shame our rooms don't have kitchenettes."

"What are you talking about hon? Of course we have kitchenettes, it's just that nobody really uses them since we usually get our meals from Ms. Dorothy over at the card shack."

I perked up right then, "Oh do we also have a set of cookware to go with said kitchenettes? If so, I can cook the fish for dinner and/or make some biscuits in the oven or something. Huh, I wonder if Chancellor Sheppard would mind if I asked him if I could have a slight upgrade from a kitchenette to a full-blown kitchen."

"Why ask him when you could ask Chazz instead? He's a lot more tolerant to the Obelisk Blue students so I wouldn't think he would mind." Hassleberry mused.

"Hey excellent idea Hassleberry." said an ecstatic Alexis.

"I'll do that after we go see the nurse. I figure that's the best course of action for now." I thought aloud.

We finally reach the Slifer Dorm and Alexis and I bid Hassleberry a fond farewell and then she and I went about our way to the nurse's office. Along the way, I just could not stop scratching at my neck.

"Gah, this thing, whatever the hell it is, is bugging the living shit out of me." I said with a slight groan.

"Oh chill out sweetie," Alexis chided, "We'll be at the nurse's office soon, so until then, don't touch it, it could be something that could cause a rash and thus you might become contagious. Don't think you want that, do you?" She asked.

Sighing I had plainly told her "No, Alexis, not at all." By this time, we arrived at the nurse's office.

"Excuse me, Ms. Fontaine? It's me Alexis; I need you to see our newest student, please?"

The nurse was dressed in Obelisk Blue and deriving a conclusion, I made the connection that she is the Girl's Dorm headmistress. She was rather beautiful, but nowhere near as gorgeous as Alexis so in order to keep myself from making it seem like I had intentions of cheating, I just looked around the office until my eyes came to rest on Alexis' long flowing hair. Then eventually and yet somehow, inadvertently my eyes came to rest on her chest. She just wasn't aware of it at the time. Many of the male students have adored Ms. Fontaine, then again, I can't really say I blame them, but I got my own woman. Ms. Fontaine is a brunette who always has a smile on her face and kind eyes and in great physical condition. She has her hair in a ponytail, just not as long as mine.

"Ok Alexis, where is the student?" Ms. Fontaine asked.

"Howdy, Ms. Fontaine. That would be me." I stated.

"My, aren't you a handsome young man." I saw her blush a bit.

"HEY! Hands off!!" Warned Alexis.

I was taken aback by her reaction. So much so, I semi-forgot why we even came here in the first place. Even Ms. Fontaine was shocked by Alexis' reaction.

"ALEXIS RHODES!" Ms. Fontaine scowled at her, "What is the meaning of this?!"

"I saw you blushing when you set your eyes on my-"she stopped herself there not wanting to expose or relationship just yet. "I'm deeply sorry Ms. Fontaine, please forgive me." She played the innocent girl card damn well, from where I was standing.

Ms. Fontaine looked at her and thought for a minute, "Well, ok, I'll let it go this time. See to it that it doesn't happen again young lady."

"Yes ma'am. Sorry ma'am." Alexis said as she bowed her head.

"Oooooooooooo......................k." I gave Alexis an odd look but she didn't notice, "Can we just get back to reason as per our visit?" I asked slightly shocked but more annoyed than the former.

"Of course, what is it you wanted me to look at? Oh I didn't get your name young man." Said Ms. Fontaine.

"Oh, where are my manners?" I said with a chuckle, "The name's Trevor Sharpe. Pleased to make your acquaintance. I-well, we wanted you to look at this thing on my neck. Whatever it is, it's itchy as all get out."

"Well let me have a look at it." She seizes a magnifying glass off her desk and has me sit on the bed. Then she runs her fingers over it. "Hmm, I'm not really sure what this is. If I had to guess, it looks like a shard of sapphire got embedded in your neck somehow......"

"SAPPHIRE?!" Alexis and I shouted in unison. "Holy crap, I wonder how much it's worth if I can get it out of my neck and cleaned up." I thought aloud.

"Yea, you might even be able to get an upgraded duel disk. Among other things." Chimed Alexis.

"Sorry to ruin your fun you two, but it looks as though that shard has just gone deeper and there is no possible way to retrieve it. I'm not really sure how much pain this might cause you, so just in case, here is some Ibuprofen and extra strength pain killers." Ms. Fontaine told us with a sigh.

"Aw crap, I was hoping I could've cashed in the shard and gotten a nice sizable chunk of cash and gotten myself a boat. Not sure what kind though. Aw well, if it is not retrievable, then that's all there is to it. Thanks for th---"*FWUMP!* I collapsed and everything went dark.

OH NO!!!!! TREVOR SPEAK TO ME!!! PLEASE DON'T DIE I LOVE YOU!!!!" Alexis screamed but to no avail.

"You love him Alexis?" Ms. Fontaine asked her.

By this time, Alexis' eyes were starting to tear "Yes, that's why I was so defensive earlier. I just didn't want to expose our relationship until a little later on."

"Alright, step aside, let me see him." Ms. Fontaine told an emotional Alexis.

I could feel a couple fingers on my neck, but I was still down. "Well, he still has a pulse. He's still alive, let's get him back up on the bed and I'll have to keep him here for close observation." Said a concerned Ms. Fontaine.

"OH NO!!!!! TREVOR SPEAK TO ME!!! PLEASE DON'T DIE I LOVE YOU!!!!" Alexis screamed but to no avail.

"You love him Alexis?" Ms. Fontaine asked her.

By this time, Alexis' eyes were starting to tear "Yes, that's why I was so defensive earlier. I just didn't want to expose our relationship until a little later on."

"Alright, step aside, let me see him." Ms. Fontaine told an emotional Alexis.

I could feel a couple fingers on my neck, but I was still down. "Well, he still has a pulse. He's still alive, let's get him back up on the bed and I'll have to keep him here for close observation." Said a concerned Ms. Fontaine.

"Ok, I'll get his arms, you get his feet Ms. Fontaine." Alexis said as I felt a tear fall on my forehead.

Just then, I began to open my eyes and wake up as if arising from a drunken stupor. "Ohhh, my frickin' head. Ow!! Feels like I was run over by a train and then hit by an M1A1 Abrams' Sabot round. Damn, I'm in some serious pain." I griped.
The next thing I knew, Alexis is all over me, not that I did not mind it, it is just I am in severe pain.

"YOWCH!!!!" I yelped in pain. "O-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w." I let out a shuddering breath. "Alexis, I love you too, but damn if I ain't in pain now. If I seem a tad defensive it's the pain talking, not me. You understand?"

She was sniffling and just so happy I'm not dead. I too am happy that I am not dead. She had her head buried in my chest and when she looked up at me; her eyes were full of concern and love.

Then Alexis finally said in a whisper "Yes, I understand."

"Hey, Ms. Fontaine, you said you had some painkillers?"

"Oh, yes here they are. Take the Ibuprofen with food. Take one every four to six hours as needed and the extra strength painkillers, two every four hours as needed. I was going to keep you here for observation, but I think you will be safe with Alexis. Oh and please call me Fonda." She answered.

I gave her a puzzled look, "Eh, alright. Guess we'd better head back to the dorms, eh Alexis?"

She gave me a silent nod, "Come on babe, I'll help you. Thank you Ms. Fontaine."

"Not a problem you two. Be careful Trevor. I want to see you in a week about your neck." She told us as we walked out the door.

"Alright, I'll see you in a week, and thanks for the pills." I groaned as I got to my feet. "Come on Alexis, let's head home."

"Yes." She said in a quiet tone.

Now we're out of Fonda's office, I decided it was time I gave Chazz a call. I dialed the number and within five to ten seconds I got

"WHAT?!" Chazz yelled in his phone. Well after, I get the ringing in my ears to stop.

"Hey Chazz, I got a favor to ask, I know you're more tolerant of the Obelisk Blue students than the Ra Yellow or Slifer Reds, so could you listen for a bit?"

"Eh, I guess. What's up?" He asked. I thought, "Well, this is a complete 180 from when he answered, must be an off day for him or something."
"Well, I was wondering if there could be any way you would be willing to do an extension of sorts on my room or onto the Obelisk guy's dorm in general." I asked sheepishly.

"Hmm, what did you have in mind? Not that I'm saying yes right away, it's just I really don't have anything better to do at the moment." Said Chazz.

"Well, well, well, looks like I'll be getting my kitchen. YAY!!!!" I thought to myself.
"Well, I was thinking like an upgrade from the kitchenette in my room to say a full-blow kitchen, not industrial mind you, but big enough for your conventional holiday meal preparation. I can cook a nice wide variety of things. Just give me a recepie, ingredients, utensils and I'm good to go. So you think you could do that for me Chazz?"

"Huh, sounds interesting. Alright, I'll come over in a day or two to see the specifics and whatnot." He said excitedly.

"Wow, thanks, thanks a lot Chazz. Alright see ya in a few days then." *click* "Wow, that was way easier than I thought. I guess he really is more tolerant of Obelisk Blue students than the Ra Yellow or Slifer Red students. Anyway, HELL YEA!!!" I was brimming with excitement.

"Yo Alexi, looks like this is where we part ways 'til tomorrow at least. I'm gonna drop by the Slifer Dorm to pick up my fishing gear. I may even crash there for the night depending on how tired I am or not. That and I would like to get to know my fellow classmates." I told her as we were nearing the front of the school.

"I guess so. I'll see you tomorrow babe." She blows me a kiss while winking at me and I just lose all feeling in my legs and drop to ground with an extremely satisfied look on my face. She doesn't rush to my side but comes close to me and gives me a very sexy look. Then she walks on giggling. All I can do is just lay there like a lump on a log then I feel something fall over me.

"WHOA!!!" WHAM! It's another Obelisk Blue student "WHAT IN TARNATION?!" This kid has blue hair and an extremely noticeable southern accent. After I regain control of my legs, I help him to his feet.
"Ow, my head. What in the Sam hill were you doin' just layin' there fer?" He asked.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked as a bit of a rebuttal.

"Well sure I can." The kid said brightly. "What is it?" He furthered his inquiry.

"Weeeeeeeeeelllllllll, I'm dating Alexis Rhodes. And so far, only the nurse, Hassleberry, and you know about it. As I'm sure you're aware, every guy wants her and I can't say that I blame them but you must promise me you won't tell anyone else, please....uh, your name would be?" I asked in a puzzled voice.

"The name's Jesse Anderson. What's yours partner?" He said.

"I'm Trevor Sharpe. Most people call me Trev or Trevor." I said in a friendly tone.

"Well, I guess I'll keep your secret. So long as you apologize for just lying' there on the ground." He chuckled.

"Alright, but you can understand why I was lying there in the first place, right?" I asked him. "Also, sorry for tripping you." I stated.

"Yea, Alexis is hot, I'll give ya that one. Apology accepted." He said. "No worries, I'll keep it to myself. Say, Trevor, what kind of deck do you run?" Jesse inquired.

"Oh, I run a Dragon deck. A pretty powerful one at that. Not that I'm looking for a duel right now, I got some fish I have to get in some water and in the fridge ASAP. Since we're both Obelisk Blue, we'll be seeing a lot of each other. Nice to know I ain't the only southern boy here." I quipped.

"Alright, cool. See ya around Trevor." Jesse said as he began walking away. "Oh, if ya need me, I'm usually hanging around Jaden, Syrus, and Hassleberry." He said without turning around.

"Alright, later dude. Now to get this fish into some water and in the fridge before it goes bad." I said to no one in particular.

By the time I got to my room, it was about 7 pm. I was feeling just a bit drowsy but still able to do what I want. After I got the fish in a bowl of water and put it in the fridge, I thought I'd take a shower. After all, I had been out all day and I needed a shower.

After I get out of my nice relaxing shower, and dressed in some nice threads for the evening, it was a warm summer night, no need for sleeves and jeans. I notice something had been slipped under my door. I went over and picked it up. It's a note. It read "Look in your left hand pocket of your jacket."

"Odd, I wonder who slipped this under my door." I mused. So I go over to check my jacket and sure enough, there is something in the pocket. It is yet another note, which reads "Call me. 874-6649." Then I looked at the two notes quite intently, "Looks like they were both written by the same person." So I call the number on my cell and within three rings, a familiar yet disguised voice answered.

"Hello?" The voice said.

"Yea, I got a note saying to call this number?" I queried.

"Good. Meet me at the girl's dorm, room 214, at 11:30." The voice told me. *click*

"Hmm, girl's dorm, room 214 at 11:30. Looks like this night just got a whole hell of a lot better." I said. I looked at the clock by my bed, "Huh, it's only 9:30. What am I going to do to kill two hours?" I mused aloud. "I could work on my deck, but I see no point in that for now. I suppose I could go through my card library and admire them. I might also look for copies and set up a trading list." I thought.

Going through my library, I found that I have quite a few copies and sure most of them are common but common cards if traded right can sweeten any deal to even the most stubborn duelist. After getting all that sorted, it was 11:15.

I quickly glanced at the clock, "Ooh, better get going." I said with an excitement I hadn't felt in a while.
I made it across the lake in about ten minutes. Meaning, I got five minutes to spare. "Hehehehe, I've always been good at getting to where I need to be early." I chuckled to myself. I sigh, "Alright, let's see, room 214. Room 214. Ah, here we go." I said with glee.

I knock on the door, and to my surprise it's Alexis dressed in a kimono. "I've been expecting you, hon." She winked at me. I nearly fainted.

"You just gonna stand there gawking? You know this is against school policy. This is expulsion worthy if we're caught breaking campus rules and you damn well know it too." She said with some concern. "So, you gonna come in or not, I've been aching for you since I got home." Alexis said quite seductively.

"Yea, you're right about the first par----WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!" I gasped. "Could you please repeat the last part, I think I have something crazy in my ear." I ask.

"Come on in, ya big hunk you." She said as she grabbed my collar. After I was in, she briefly looked outside and then shut the door. I was too busy looking around to hear the lock click.

I whistled in surprise, "Wow, nice room décor. Not exactly the color I would've chosen, but damn if the room itself ain't nice." I said admiring the room. Then my eyes came to rest on the bed, which had a very different bedspread than what I previously envisioned for someone like her. It had heart-shaped pillows, red satin sheets, a heart-shaped headboard, and across from it, I saw a changing screen.

"Wow, looks like I must be doing something right if she's gone to all this trouble just for me. I like where this night is going." I thought to myself.

"So, how do you like it?" Alexis asked me.

"Like it?" I retorted. "I love it. It's spectacular." I said still looking around the room. Just then I heard her snicker a bit.

"Eh, what's so funny?" I sun around, and as soon as I set eyes upon her, I fainted. After about five to ten seconds, I regained consciousness.

Sighing Alexis asked me "Honestly, what is it that keeps making you faint?"

Turning my head so my face is looking at a wall so I can answer, "Alright, Alexis, try putting yourself in my shoes and look at yourself in the mirror. Do that and just think for a minute. Ok?"

I could tell she was giving me a puzzled look, but she did it anyway. Then when I glanced over at her in front of the mirror, I could see her sexy curves in all their glory. I noticed my cock was starting to stiffen up. Unbeknownst to me, Alexis caught me pitching a tent out of the corner of her eye in the mirror.

Her back still to me, "Eager are we?" She asked in a playful tone. "And yes, I can understand your fainting spells. If I were in your shoes and a guy as well, I would probably faint too." She continued.

Chuckling, I told her, "You might say I'm eager. Eager to see what you got under that kimono of yours." Then she turned to me and I winked. That's when she nearly fainted. "Looks like she's not the only one who can turn heads." I thought to myself.

"Well I could show you, but then where's the foreplay?" Quipped Alexis.

"Ah, point well taken. Sex isn't really sex unless there's some sort of foreplay." I told her. "Unless the sex that two people are about to participate in is a quickie." I added quickly. Alexis upon hearing this, giggled a bit.

"Not only are you really handsome, an excellent duelist and quick on your feet with strategy, you're also incredibly funny." Alexis said. "I've got a proposition for you babe." She added.

"Oh, what kind of proposition?" I inquired.

"Well, I assume you saw the screen over there, correct?" She asked.

"Yea. What about it?" I asked.

"I was thinking, either we could go through the foreplay now and then you get to see what's under my kimono, or I could go slip into something just a little more seductive and sexy. Which would you like tonight, hon?"

"Wow, I actually get to pick?!" I asked astonished. "Does that include your birthday suit, perhaps?" I added playfully.

"Well, like I said, you get to choose. So nothing is out of the realm of possibility. Sure I could go with nothing, but then, where's the anticipation?" Asked Alexis.

"Jeez, you're making this really difficult Alexi. Here I have six inches of love just aching for your hot, wet, quavering pussy and you're asking me to make a decision. You really are a massive cock-tease, you know that, right?" I sighed.

"Yes, I do know that, why do you think most guys want to be with me? I'm not really all that shy, I only do that just to play hard-to-get with them. That is I did that until I met you babe. Now if I'm gonna tease a guy's cock, I'm only gonna tease you." She said.

"Wow, I really have found the perfect girlfriend. Man my life is JUST FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!" I thought. "Speaking of teasing, I think I've made a decision." I tell her, hard as I try to ignore the extreme tightness in my shorts.

"REALLY?!" She said with excitement.

"Yes really. Is there a slight chance we could do both?" I asked as a got up and walked over to her. She was still facing the mirror and as soon as I put my hands on her shoulders, I saw her face turn a deep crimson. I could tell this was going to be one of the best nights of my life. Then I began to kiss her neck and slowly moved my left hand down her slender frame and was feeling her curves and eventually I got my left hand under her left tit and cupped it. Not five seconds after, I heard her moan in pleasure.

"Ah, sensitive are we?" I said as I was still kissing her neck. I began to feel her tits more and more and message them with care.

While gasping for pleasure, Alexis managed to tell me, "I'll go slip into something that will surely turn your head."

"Ohohohoho, hell yea." I said with drooling anticipation. Before she could get out of my grasp, I began feeling her pussy, just to tease her. I heard her moan in ecstasy. Then she whipped around and kissed me deeply just to tease me. I then removed my hand from her dripping wetness and embraced her kiss.

As we parted, I let out a slight moan of disappointment, likewise, she did the same. We thought it was cute and giggled about it. Just then I remembered her juices on my hand. I tasted them, "Mmm. Still tastes of strawberries." I said licking my fingers clean.

"Oh hush up." Alexis said sexily. "It seems we both know how to tease the other one quite efficiently, wouldn't you say, my love?" She asked.

"Don't I know it?" I retorted. "I'll go ahead and wait on your bed, ok Alexi?"

"Oh sure, go right ahead hon. I'll be there in a few." She winked at me.

"Man, I just cannot believe this is actually happening to me. I am the luckiest guy in the world." I thought as I made my way to her bed. "You want me to be dressed or in my boxers while I'm waiting?" I asked coyly.

"Hmm, hadn't thought of that." She said as she placed her finger on her chin, "How about your boxers?" She suggested.

"Cool, works for me. I love you Alexis and nothing will ever, ever change that. I have a strong feeling that you and I were made for each other." I told her while blushing and taking off my duel disk, jacket, shirt, and shorts. "You want me to wear my necklace or not?" I asked while I was taking off my shirt.

"Oh Trevor, you make my heart swell with love. I love you too." She said with glee. "Does it protrude any and could possibly hurt either one of us?" She asked with some concern.

"Nope, it's flat against the skin. Not really a favored style of mine, but still pretty cool nonetheless. Say I know this is just a bit off-topic, but while I'm waiting, do you use any other decks?" I asked innocently. "I'm merely asking while I'm waiting, that's all." I clarified.

"Since your necklace doesn't seem to prove to be of any concern for scratches and such, leave it on. I think you look really cool with it on. Now getting back to your other question. While I may have a preference for my current deck, I suppose it's not all bad to have a backup. Though I really don't care to have extra decks if I don't intend to use them all that often." She answered while she was changing behind the screen. "What about you babe?" She asked.

"Well, while I may be in something of the same boat as you, I like to leave my options open and try to plan for almost every contingency that might arise in my duels. While Dragons are my personal favorite, not only because of their base attack strength, their effects are also extremely useful. If played right, you can get the heavy hitters out without much work at all. As you recall. I guess I also like spellcaster decks. Not only are they tough to negate, their effects and support make them damn near impossible to dismantle." I answered.

"Wow, you really don't think like Jaden. Sorry about what I said in the woods earlier." Admitted Alexis.

"Nah, don't worry about it Alexi. It's all water under the bridge. You about ready?" I asked while plopping my head on the pillows. "Wow you got one amazingly soft bedspread and set of pillows. I could so get used to this." I stated.

I heard her giggle when I said that. "You are so cute. And yes, I'm ready." She said as she slowly walked out from behind the screen.

I elevated my head just enough to see, and just then I felt my heart beat at least three times faster than what it should be doing. My face turned an intense brick red and I lost all control over my mouth. My brain knew what to say, but the signal just wouldn't transmit from my brain to my mouth "I...w-w-duh..guh...fuck that is hot!!!!" I finally managed to say with some semblance of a single coherent thought.

"I've been saving this for the person who would take my virginity and I finally found him. It's from Victoria's Secret." She said blushing deeply. She's wearing a red-lace, low-cut bra from their Very Sexy® collection with matching panties.

"I....I.....I..can see that. And what a damn fine color too." "Way to look like a complete moron in front of the most beautiful woman in the world, dumbass!!" I angrily thought to myself. Clearing my throat, "Ahem. All those curves, and me with no brakes."

I saw her cheeks flush at the thought of what I might be doing to her tonight. Then I began to weigh two possible situations in my mind "Hmm, go through with the foreplay or just give in to temptation? Let's weigh the options here:

Foreplay

1. I get to feel her tits more than I would if I just give in to temptation.
2. I could get her to cum.
3. More "lubrication."
4. I get to finger her more. That's always a plus.
5. I get to taste her womanhood more in depth than what I have already.
6. I get to message her nipples.

Temptation

I get sex and cum inside or all over her.

The choice is rather clear. After all, foreplay gets both of use warmed up, though we already are, me more than her I suppose.
That's when I notice she's looking at me funny.

"Babe, you ok?" She asks

"Huh, oh yea, I'm fine, I was merely weighing my options that's all." I told her.

"Weighing your options, eh?" She said slyly. "What kind of options might those be?" She queries.

"Well if you must know," I said in something of a defeated tone "I was weighing the options of just getting sex or go through the foreplay first. Now don't get upset, the reason I was doing that is because I'm about ready to burst if I don't cum and soon. I said as I felt the thick organ pulsating outside my shorts.
"Well, then let me take care of you." She said as she walked slowly and sexily toward me and the next thing I know, she's sitting me straight up on the bed and she slowly goes for my thick cock and start stroking it slowly. "Feels good, doesn't it babe?" She asks while stroking my massive hard on.

"Oh God, it....feels so fucking awesome. D-d-d-don't s-s-stop Alexi, don't stop." I moaned. "Please lick my cock, Alexis."

"Mmhm, howph thwsh? (How's this)" She asks while she's sucking the thick organ. Then she started licking the tip but she somehow knew just how to keep me right on the edge of orgasm.

"Holy crap, it's......oh, feels so damn great. Oh, God, I'm gonna......I'm gonna cum!!" I scream in ecstasy while I release a hot blast of my love juice into her mouth. The next sound I heard was a loud gulp. "Holy shit, I can't believe it!!!! She's actually somewhat slutty, but I'm not gonna say anything until much, much later in our relationship. But, damn if she ain't fucking hot as hell."

While gasping, I manage to ask her, "Hey Alexi, could you give me a tit-fucking, please?" I see her eyes slim down and her cheeks flush, I can tell she likes the idea.

"As hot as the idea sounds, wouldn't you like to feel me all over, stud?" She asks extremely seductively while holding her tits in that extremely sexy bra. "I'm soaking wet and just aching for you to finger my hot, wet, sexy, pink, quavering pussy. I also want you to lick me deep."

"Hey, you're right. How could I have missed that?" I ask flatly.

Giggling Alexis says "You were just caught up in the heat of the moment, that's all. Can't say I blame ya either."

"Cool, cool. Well, let me calm down a bit, my heart feels like it's gonna jump right out of my chest if I don't catch my breath. Would you mind giving me a back rub Alexi?" I ask her sweetly.

"Sure thing hon." Then she gets up on the bed behind me and starts rubbing my back and messaging my shoulders.

"Oh Alexis, your touch is so gentle and your skin is softer than anything I have ever felt in my life. If I'm not careful, I could fall asleep in your soft embrace." I say to her while laughing.

"Oh, where would the fun be in that?" Quipped Alexis. The bed bounced as she drew nearer and then I could feel her sexy tits on my back. I could feel my libido regaining strength.

"Man, she is just one sexy little minx. Just the kind I like." I thought to myself. "Wow, your tits feel absolutely amazing on my back Alexi. Would it be out of the realm of possibility to get a tit message on my legs, please?" I ask in a pleading tone. "Speaking of which, how big are they? I'm only asking because I know that big tits can have massive repercussions on a woman's back. Also, it's a sexy question, so I figure I'm safe to ask it in this situation." I added.

"Oh, you want to know how big my tits are, eh, Dragon?" Tempted Alexis.

"Yes, I'm attracted to tits. Some people find that the ass or the pussy is the most erotic part of the female anatomy, but me, I get turned on by tits." I explain to her.

"Sounds logical." Replies Alexis.

"Also, at least I'm not thinking about getting in your pants all the time." I add while snickering.

"Oh, is that how you want to play, babe?" She says coyly

The next thing I know, I'm being tickled. "I am so damn happy that this is working out." I think to myself. "Hahahaha, I give, I give, I give!" I scream with happiness.

"Now that we got that out of the way, what say we get back the situation at hand?" Alexis asks while holding her tits.

"Right, good idea, I really needed something to get me calmed down and worked back up again." I reply. "Now, then would you be so kind as to lie back on the bed and let me work my magic?" I ask her.

"Ooh, not a problem, my love." She says as she complies with my request.

I stand up and peruse her heavenly figure and within minutes, my cock was harder than I have ever been before in my life. Alexis, seeing my raging hard-on, began turning brick red in the face.

"God, you are just so incredibly sexy, you know that, right Alexis?" I ask her, still giving her a once-over with my eyes. "I can tell you're incredibly turned on right now, ain't ya?" I ask winking.

"Yes I am babe." Alexis says.

"I gotta tell ya, every time I see your face, I just go completely numb and can't help but stare at your immense heavenly beauty. That, and my heart always feels as though it's about to jump right out of my chest whenever I see your beautiful face." I tell her.

I see her eyes getting glazed over with emotion again and she says "Oh Trevor, I just love it when you get all romantic with me. It's just so thoughtful and kind. Take me Trevor."

"With pleasure Alexi." I say eagerly.

I get on the bed and start feeling her soft and supple tits while kissing her like there is no tomorrow. While feeling her massive tits, I slowly move my left hand down her slender frame and feel her curves.

"Ah, that feels so good, Dragon. Feel me more." Moaned Alexis.

"With great pleasure." I said as I move my hand down to her dripping wet womanhood. All the while she is moaning and making me harder by the second. "Want me to finger you, continue to feel your soft, sexy, bod, or shall we get to best part?" I ask as sexily as possible. "Whoop, nearly forgot. I was gonna go down on you."

"Oh yea, I want you to lick me long, hard, and deep." Alexis panted as she laid down on her bed and spread her heavenly legs which beckoned me forth to her dripping slit which is gleaming with her love juices.

[still in need of finishing.] Options 1 & 2

I want to see what y'all think.
CLICK MAH SIG!!!!
ImageImageImageImage

Return to Barracks Recreation Room