Birthday Thread For Random Person

Moderators: Elite Guard Officers, Executive Officers

<<

EagleRock

Chief Barracks Officer
Chief Barracks Officer

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:25 am

Birthday Thread For Random Person

So, everyone, someone IM's me yesterday saying that it's his birthday, requesting that I create a birthday thread for him in the EGB Forums. He very specifically requests that I do so before midnight, since it won't be his birthday anymore.

Now, personally, I found this to be pretty cheeky:
...but I decided to do so anyway.

Since the person was being very mature about it:
...I decided if I should handle it in a mature manner or not. Since I have obviously made my decision:
...here's the thread!

Additionally, since he so requested it to be BEFORE midnight, I am doing it on time:
Now it's time to announce whose birthday it is. It is, in fact, everyone's favorite post +1-er on the forum, SlntCobra1:
I now invite everyone to join in the festivities, and make sure to congratulate him in the same, mature manner I am doing now:
<<

SlntCobra1

Discharged
Discharged

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:48 am

Re: Birthday Thread For Random Person

Now I just sit back and let the presents start rollin' in! Also, for my cake, it's not actually a cake, it's brownies in cake form! Topped with my mom's homemade chocolate frosting! WHOO! And for my dinner, I had a large pizza from Dominos with pepperoni, pineapple, hamburger, ham, and onions on it and my dad smoked some babyback ribs on the grill. Then when my dad and I got home with the pizza, I put the rib meat on the pizza!

THAT WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST BDAY DINNER IDEA I HAVE EVER HAD!
95% of teens would cry if the Jonas brothers were about to jump off of a 10 story building. I'm one of the 5% who would bring popcorn and invite friends.
CLICK MAH SIG!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
<<

ByteSlinger

Master of the Portal
Master of the Portal

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:50 am

Re: Birthday Thread For Random Person

Aww, our widdle 'Cobwa is gwo-in up to be such a fine young man! I remember him when he first joined the barracks:

He was so cute!

Anyways,
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope you have a great day - and try to stay out of trouble. But if you can't stay out of trouble, make sure you bring someone along to blame it all on!

*SALUTES AND HUGS*

Return to Barracks Lounge