Moderators: Elite Guard Officers, Executive Officers

<<

Little-Rena

STILL in Boot Camp...
STILL in Boot Camp...

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Cybernations Anyone?

http://www.cybernations.net/

It's a nation RP I have played for a while, wondering if any EGB members have played it/heard of it.

If you are intrested, we could set up a Newgrounds alliance, the alliance government then being made up of the EGB.

Other websites have alliances in Cybernations, so I think it'd be nice for NG to have a presence there, of course alliance name being something like TankMen

If you guys think it's intresting, we could go more indepth in planning, I have run alliances on Cybernations before so have some experiance.
<<

ByteSlinger

Master of the Portal
Master of the Portal

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Cybernations Anyone?

Wow. That looks cool! I'm in! Anybody else want to try? I think since we already have our own "command structure" here, it really isn't far fetched to extand that to a small country. Very interesting... ;)
<<

Little-Rena

STILL in Boot Camp...
STILL in Boot Camp...

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:17 pm

We'd need to adapt the command structure a little, depending on the system we go for.

Guessing we want a militarlistic based government, so we'd be looking for titles like; General of Defense/General of Fiance/General of Forign Affairs/General of Internal Affairs, where General is normally Minister, then you want to consider if the alliance should be democratic or authoritarian.

Also, we're going to need some other members of NG not just the EGB, I'm not much of an NG community person so I can't get it out there I don't think :lol:

There is a wikia for cybernations too, where you can look things up; http://cybernations.wikia.com/

Current member count: 2

I can possibly get 2 people from my current alliance to hop in as regular alliance members.
<<

Little-Rena

STILL in Boot Camp...
STILL in Boot Camp...

Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:17 am

Only 1 person :cry:

Return to Barracks Lounge