Why I hate February.

Moderators: Elite Guard Officers, Executive Officers

<<

Ronald-McDonald-LoL

Experienced Soldier
Experienced Soldier

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Why I hate February.

I've been cooped up in this house for months now, and I've been pretty depressed. So why not try and figure out why? FOR SCIENCE.

1. Valentine's Day. The day of the year where being single is the most annoying. God damn, I hate this holiday more than any other, by far. It would be less annoying if they stopped the whole Sweetest Day thing, too. We have this holiday twice a year, basically. I've hated it ever since the end of elementary school.

2. School is miserable. Mostly my fault for choosing to have sociology, Spanish, and anthropology all in the same semester.

3. Snow storms. Don't get me wrong, I love snow. I love having lots of it. But the way people drive around here in winter is scary and dangerous. Some cities in the suburbs of Detroit procrastinate with salting.

4. There's no end in sight for winter. Self-Explanatory.

Well, now that this is off my chest, thats a bit of frustration done and gone. Back to work.
<<

SlntCobra1

Discharged
Discharged

Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Re: Why I hate February.

Yea, people just don't know how to drive in bad weather/road conditions. Every time it rains where I live, there is going to be some sort of injury, death, accident, etc. somewhere in the Triangle. BTW, the Triangle is comprised of 3 cities in NC, they are Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill.
95% of teens would cry if the Jonas brothers were about to jump off of a 10 story building. I'm one of the 5% who would bring popcorn and invite friends.
CLICK MAH SIG!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
<<

RogerBK

Spec Ops
Spec Ops

Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:36 pm

I hate February because it's when my vacations are over... And we don't have snow (I particulary, prefer winter than summer, call me a bitch, but I prefer winter )

Also, we don't celebrate valentine's Day like in the USA, I wouldn't like it anyway, I'm alone in the world, loved one girl, but she went to other city, and now I'm REALLY alone, I don't have even someone to like... Aww. :cry: :cry: :cry:

lol, it was hard to put the image in the signature... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Pandamir

Wow, I'm an Admin now!
Wow, I'm an Admin now!

Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Yeah I really hate febuary because of Valentine's Day cause for what seems like forever now I have been single for it every time it comes around. But I don't really care the way I see it is it will happen eventually just needs alittle nudge forward here and there.

Return to Barracks Lounge